-->

Infinity Ads

Sunday, January 12, 2014

First Time to Try Project Pie, Try It Too!

Yay for Project Pie in the South!
Project Pie is finally open along Commerce Avenue near Festival Mall Alabang! I was looking forward to trying it out as it now the present hype because I see it in all my social media feeds (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc). So after I went to church last Saturday, I invited a couple of my friends to go with me there for dinner.

(STRESSFUL SIDE STORY: SKIP IF YOU LIKE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)
When we went there I had trouble parking my car and we were roaming around the parking space for more than 10 minutes. I am sensing that it was very crowded in that area during that time. When we finally found a space to park, my car passed by the space a little. Two cars were waiting on the opposite sides and I was stuck so I had no choice but to put my reverse parking skills to the test. It was very stressful but through the help of manong guard and my friend, I was able to reverse park like a pro! Not to mention that it got my armpits slightly sweaty and I was stressed with the other cars waiting to pass. Hahahaha. Lesson: Try to learn reverse parking as early as possible!

HOW WAS IT?
When we went inside, my suspicions were right, it was indeed very crowded. It was full of afterwork peeps, curious students, shiny families and smoochy couples. It was a good thing that my other friend is already waiting for us in line. The servers look sweaty and stressed because of the increasing surge of people going in. This gave me a chance to look around and they had this "construction site theme" going on which was nice. Upon checking the menu, we can opt to have a pizza from scratch (we will pick from their toppings) or choose from their pre-made pizzas. We choose to have 3 whole pizzas, 2 savory pre-made pizzas and 1 dessert pizza.

Lei with one of our semi-customized pizzas :)
When it was our turn to "build" our pizza, it was pretty fast but the servers looked like they were interns or novices and they missed out some ingredients which we reminded them to place. I realized that we have to cut them some slack because they seem to be very overwhelmed with their tasks. The good thing with the service is that although it took quite a while for us to take our turn, putting the ingredients, the actual time for our pizzas to be cooked is relatively fast. Not to mention unlimited drinks! So I was happy in the end.

My favorite one! The one with Feta Cheese, and Jalapeno Peppers :D
The pizzas also tasted great and "authentic" if you know what I mean. The ingredients and dough tasted fresh and it excited me that we chose some of the ingredients on our own. What I loved most is the feta cheeseunique mushrooms and Jalapeno peppers that we decided to place. Three pizzas are enough for me to be full but since it was so good, I ate a total of five slices. Hahaha! So much for diet. All in all, my Project Pie experience is good though I think the "hype" has to die down, so that the people will have a more comfortable stay there. I had fun staring at the walls and reading the inspirational quotes from famous people such as Albert Einstein, Theodore Roosevelt, etc. It's a good conversation starter.

Project Pie Alabang is located at Block 28, Commerce Avenue, Alabang Muntinlupa City.

How is your Project Pie experience, and what's your favorite quote on the wall? Leave a comment below!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment