-->

Infinity Ads

Monday, March 24, 2014

Caffe Bene in SM BF Homes Paranaque - Unique Korean-Inspired Cafe

Err. That's me! :)
Caffe Bene is not your typical American or French Cafe. At first glance, though it has the usual coffee frappes and lattes that the Starbucks or Coffee Bean has, there are a few interesting additions to its menu. 

It looks real but I'm not sure...
I read in Wikipedia that Caffe Bene's pioneer branch is located in Seoul, Korea which is rightfully so because the place has been frequented by the Korean population residing in the Philippines. At first glance, the interior of the cafe looked bland and cold (gray and brown color combination), but when we went further inside, it looked really neat! In one wall, there are shelves arranged in a very artsy way while there's a pretty roster of lights above a large table. There's even an odd (but nice) looking tree located at the middle of the shelves. It looked like a mini-library that I wanted to have in my own home. The place somehow induces you to stay and be productive in your paperwork, if that's what you're supposed to do.

This is the cold Misugaru, but I recommend it hot! :)
Looking at the menu, we can see a variety of coffee and non-coffee based hot and cold drinks, gelatto, waffles and pastries. The most popular drink is the one very unique to this cafe which is the "Misugaru" drink. Misugaru is a non-coffee based drink consisting of different kinds of seeds and beans such as black sesame, brown rice, etc. It tastes very unique and pleasing for me since it's not to sweet and it has a pleasing aroma. I recommend it hot! :)

I enjoyed my stay in this cafe, I hope you do too! Caffe Bene is located at Ground floor, SM BF Homes Paranaque.

If you like to mix your own Misugaru (fun experiment!), I recommend this Misugaru Mix from Amazon :) it says that it's a perfect combination with milk whether hot or cold.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment