-->

Infinity Ads

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thicken Your Hair Naturally! EeZYGrow Natural Solution by Suregrow


I was born with very thin and sparse eyebrows. Many thought I plucked my eyebrows out of carelessness or I shaved them and I didn't know what I was doing. I could literally say that I only have half an eyebrow per eye. It used to be one of my biggest insecurities because I know now that eyebrows changes the way your face looks like.

I used to dream that I'd have an eyebrow transplant when I get my first paycheck. But I'm thankful that I didn't because I would have spend thousands of pesos for that!





Until I came across this wonderful product called EezyGrow. Eezygrow is a naturally-made eyebrow thickener solution out of herbal elements. The first time I saw the brochure I was really impressed because of the before and after results because I never knew you can restore hair naturally with that kind of difference. Anyway, I was able to purchase two bottles already. This was what my eyebrows looked like when I was young:

I'm the girl on the right! See how thin my eyebrows were there! :))
And after  quite some time using the Eezygrow Natural Hair Growth Solution regularly, here are the results!

Not yet too thick, but I'm quite satisfied! :)
Although I still use eyebrow pencils and other eyebrow kits to shape my eyebrows, I am quite satisfied with the results and I use it regularly and according to the instructions for effective results. If you don't have eyebrow problems yourself, I believe that there are other hair growth solutions (like for those who wants thicker or fuller especially for older men, or those who want to grow facial or eyelash hair). 

I hoped you liked this review and don't forget to leave a comment when you've tried this product out! I got mine at Suregrow Shop, located at the Ground Floor of Festival Mall, Alabang.



Here is the product and company's information:
Eezygrow Herbal Eyebrow Solution
By Suregrow International Corporation
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. You have covered all the points related to with the issue. Very useful content. Thanks.
    Dandruff Treatment in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dermatologist developed skin care Shop RX Systems PF for the Best High Quality Dermatologist Developed Skin and Hair Care Products. Get Better Skin NOW!

    ReplyDelete