-->

Infinity Ads

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Branded for Less: SM Fashion Clearance Outlet

Heeey there girls from the south! Have you been to SM Sucat's Fashion clearance outlet? It is located at SM Sucat Building B, 3rd floor. I don't really like shopping in boutiques especially when they're not on sale. And so, my dear friend introduced me to this shopping haven! In here you will not only find women's clothing, shoes and accessories, you will also find an assortment of things (men's, children's, heck, even appliances and home items!) at a very low (extremely discounted) prices. I could compare the prices to the prices they have in tiangges only that they have better quality since they are actual items from SM Department store.

Click here to find SECRET TIPS and TRICKS to EARN MONEY ONLINE!

Can you see it? Everything is 50% off, all day everyday! *shopper squeal*
I was able to buy 2 sandals for 400 pesos and I'm very satisfied with the quality. I use them a lot! My sister was able to buy a dress for her graduation only worth 400 pesos and I thought it looked really regal and nice on her. My brother was able to buy a good quality faded denim jacket for only 600 pesos. Plus, it isn't tiangge quality, there's much much better handiwork for the clothes, bags, and better quality of accessories! All this without the "haggard-ness" of shopping in non-airconditioned stalls.

If you're near SM Sucat, you don't have to wait for a sale to get nice deals. All you need is some extra patience to find what you're looking for, just a little cash and you're good to go! Aside from this SM Sucat building B is also filled with other boutique outlets such as Vans, Nike, Celine, and many more!

What are other clearance outlets that you know of, and where do you shop for good deals? Leave a comment below :)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment