-->

Infinity Ads

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Ritchie's Diner: All-American Favorites in BF Homes Paranaque

Look at their menu! It even has an adorable painting
of Hollywood's famous personalities :)
Ritchie's Diner is one of my favorite places to eat in BF Homes Paranaque. I have never frequented any other restaurant as much as Ritchie's Diner. I like them so much so I decided to promote them by making a blog post. Here are the reasons why I love Ritchie's Diner:

1. Their menu is so diverse
I will bet that you will have a difficult time choosing what you want from this restaurant because you can choose from several items from their menu--from starters, salads, soups, pastas, entrees, name it--they have it! Never once did I come across an instance that something is not available or out of stock in their menu so I am very satisfied that there are many options to choose from. You can even eat breakfast meals during the evening! What more can you ask for?

The triple treat platter. Yumyum!

2. Everything tastes great
I think that I liked almost everything that I ordered from Ritchie's Diner. My favorite however would be the appetizer platters which are usually good for 3 people. It has the starter favorites which are the fish tacos, nachos, smothered fries, and the like. I am literally drooling while typing this. The entrees are also worth-mentioning. They have ribs, fried chicken, salisbury steak, chili, all served with generous amounts of rice. There are also several pastas and desserts

The 50's diner feel. Credit: http://zomato.com
3. The ambiance reminds me of some kind of a 50's American diner
This is an ambiance which I find charming a reminiscent of Baguio's popular 50's Diner. They have those leather covered, steel-bordered chairs, hanging lights, large mirrored walls, and waiters are dressed just like how you see in vintage movies. They also have 2 flat-screen TVs to watch movies (which are also good conversation starters) and their playlist is comprised of the best hits from the past--think Beatles, George Harrison, Beach Boys, etc.

4. The staff are friendly and accommodating
There's this one waiter who is very friendly to us each time we visit the diner. He always served with a smile and his attitude towards his work impressed me. We would always have humorous small talks with him and we even asked who Ritchie was. I won't tell who he is, you have to visit this diner to find out. Hahaha. 

Fried ice cream and another type of appetizer platter, I forgot the name...

Milkshakes! My favorite :)
Average prices range from: 150-400 pesos per meal
Food options are: Burgers, pastas, sandwiches, meat entrees, shakes, sundaes, salads--basically those you see in American diners and a few Filipino breakfast meals

Caesar's Salad

Cheese Flautas: another one of the favorites :)
That wraps it up! I love going to this restaurant and I'm always excited to try something new from their menu. If you're a fan of the retro, vintage-style all-American types of restaurants, visiting Ritchie's Diner in BF Homes will definitely be a pleasant experience.

Also see:

Check out these great finds from Amazon!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment