-->

Infinity Ads

Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Urban Farm: Fresh, Unique and Delicious!

I'm all in for health food. I'm all the more in if it's healthy and delicious. The Urban Farm's concept is relatively new since they emphasize that they only use organic vegetables and grass fed animals. When I visited the place with my friend, we were talking about how the restaurant was formed because the owners had an organic farm. The menu consisted mainly of meat and vegetable entrees, fresh shakes, pastas, pastries and snacks. I was really satisfied with my visit there since I could pretty much say that it's one of the best lunches I had in a long time.

In our visit, these are the items that we ordered: 2 fresh fruit shakes (strawberry and grapes), roast chicken (good for two), salmon flakes pasta and a piece of lemon bar.

Roast chicken with black rice

Strawberry shake
Salmon flakes pasta
I was very very satisfied and full with what we ordered considering that I was very hungry prior to our lunch. The food tasted fresh and the flavors were alive. There was not a hint of greasiness even in the roast chicken, and the shakes were made from actual fruits and not powdered flavorings. I was also satisfied with the paste because even when it was written "salmon flakes" in the menu, what we really got were "salmon chunks" and we were really happy. The lemon bar also tasted fresh and homemade. I was not able to take a picture of it, sorry! The ambiance is really nice because their motif is light green and white and it's very refreshing to the eyes. Do visit the place while it's still new! By the way, price ranges of food are from 150-400 pesos each. Shakes vary from 70-100 pesos. For me, it's a great deal considering that I enjoyed the food very much.

It isn't readable but the quote there said, "Laugh so hard that even sorrow smiles at you". Nice, huh? :)
I don't usually write about restaurants that I don't like, so you'd probably get it by now that I highly recommend you to try The Urban Farm in BF Homes, President's Ave! This one is just across Tahanan Village, Paranaque. What other healthy restaurants would you recommend? Leave a comment below!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment